Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SEMA 2018 is open for business! Find us at Booth #21215 in the main hall. We have SWAG!

HOWEVER, we got to take some pics of the booths last night after setting up the ORACLE booth.

Check out some of the Dodge Challengers on display this year! :grin2:

I'll be updating this thread throughout the week as they send me pics, so scroll down to see the most recent pics!

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More on the way! Just got to get Justin away from the booth, I've instructed him to get as many pics as he can for you guys.

The team out there does A LOT of work (personal experience at SEMA) between constructing the booth, wiring it all up and working it for 8 hours a day. My feet hurt so much after the third day.

:frown:

maybe the last one and the white one, but nothing spectacular

·
Vendor
12,745 Posts
More on the way! Just got to get Justin away from the booth, I've instructed him to get as many pics as he can for you guys.

The team out there does A LOT of work (personal experience at SEMA) between constructing the booth, wiring it all up and working it for 8 hours a day. My feet hurt so much after the third day.
been there done that, a lot of fun, but exhausting
Luke

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
been there done that, a lot of fun, but exhausting
Luke
Yeah, between standing, working, talking and seeing 2Chainz at 3am (on the Wednesday! Bad Idea) I was feeling like :shinner: by Saturday.

Then I had to trailer that year's Challenger back to New Orleans from Vegas! :burnout:

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
413 Posts
I like the blue car from Anderson Composites. Is that a non-metallic hood?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts