Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Hate to break this to you, but that is the interior of the Super Bee, not the next Challenger.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Uh, NO. :twak: That's the current Super Bee Charger interior. :freak5:

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT8 – Modified Interior
The 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT8 comes with modified interior and a wider list of options. New electronic and a host of new features such as sensors front, rear camera, Adaptive Cruise Protection System, 8.4 “radio and roadside assistance. Inside, you can see the new seats with new materials, which will provide greater comfort and more space. The 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT8 will be available to customers in 2014 and its price will be around $ 65,000.
The 65,000 is for the Hell Cat
I see what your saying Maybe it's the same I don't know,just posted what came with the article.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The 2015 Dodge Challenger is likely to come out with a slightly lowered weight because of using the advanced LA platform instead of the common LC. Based on some reports, this upcoming model will change its dimensions a little: its overall length will be 8” shorter whereas its wheelbase will lose 8” in lengthiness. Speaking of the style from the outside, the 2015 Dodge Challenger will be offered with a divided grille and updated fenders at the front. Furthermore, there will be DRL headlights and LED taillights. As for the interior look, its dashboard will be supplied with a very large, 8.4” touch screen. Also, the seats of this brand-new four-wheeler will be much more comfortable.

2015 Dodge Challenger release date and price | RELEASE DATE ...
www.2014releasedate2015.com/2015-dodge-challenger-release-date-price/

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Yeah it is quite obviously not 2015 interior...5 speed transmission, totally different mirrors
That is the first thing that jumped out at me. The 5 speed transmission. The 8 speed has a completely different looking shifter knob with a thumb button on the top left side.

This is one out of a Jeep.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts