Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys may have already seen this but the 2011 Challenger brochure is available on Dodge website now.

·
Registered
153 Posts
GWE

I'll bet it's real. For one thing they show it with the right wheels.

In which case I don't like the shade of green at all. In fact I'm not sure there's any shade of green out there that I'd like less. At this point there's NO WAY I'm ordering GWE without seeing one on a lot.

Thanks for posting this.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that REALLY a painted GWE car? It looks like a bad photoshop job to me.

JFF
With the way marketing materials are made these days there's a good chance it's not a GWE painted car, but you'd think Dodge would put the best possible representation of the color & car in their own brochure.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Toxic Orange looks good in this brochure.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
GWE didnt look good on my computer, but when i printed it out it looks very much like a Sassy Grass

GWE rims are different than everyone expected...very cool....not sure how having so much painted black will hold up after a few years, but they are my favorite Challenger rim....

notice how it still says IE on the unlimited IE rims?

nice to have a brochure....about 1 month later than it should have been

·
Registered
457 Posts
GWE looks like a faded blah green...not bright or exciting

i wasnt sure if i made the right choice with the IE since my original preference would have been Sublime....for 2011 i know i now made the best choice...

nice to have a brochure....about 1 month later than it should have been
No kidding. Dodge does stand for....

D= Does
O= Occasionally
D= Deny
G= General
E= Ergonomics

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
No kidding. Dodge does stand for....

D= Does
O= Occasionally
D= Deny
G= General
E= Ergonomics
i changed my post after i printed it out....the printed version looks much, much better....and i noticed the rims were different....now it would be a toss up for me...its $1,500 less than the IE

·
Registered
348 Posts
Don't put too much stock in that brochure.. we've seen Toxic Orange and DWB out in the wild, and those colors are not very well represented in those pages, so who's to say that the GWE is accurate?

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
That is 100% a photoshop. They have yet to release any other color with a true photo in brochures and the like, its much easier to get them out and ready to release before they probably even had a painted car. That, and true painted cars it is tougher to represent the color.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I don't like the GWE based on the brochure. I sure hope it looks better in person. I wish Dodge would've stuck with sublime green instead.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Sublime green would have got my vote, although the GWE looks much better than I had anticipated in the brochure!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I see there is also a new MOPAR accessory - Sequential Turning Lights.

I wonder if these will work on the 2010 R/T and how much $$$.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm sure the green in that brochure is what the color really looks like. After all, it's the official brochure from Dodge and not some random internet rendering from some photoshop artist.

To me the car looks real and not photoshop but whatever it is, i'm 100% sure that is the real green.

Most people would probably have prefered sublime like those Chargers from a few years but that green doesn't look too bad to me and i can't wait to see one in person.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
457 Posts
I'm sure the green in that brochure is what the color really looks like. After all, it's the official brochure from Dodge and not some random internet rendering from some photoshop artist.

To me the car looks real and not photoshop but whatever it is, i'm 100% sure that is the real green.

Most people would probably have prefered sublime like those Chargers from a few years but that green doesn't look too bad to me and i can't wait to see one in person.:thumbsup:
Agreed ...Everyone take in mind that it is for a brochure. Its gonna look different. B5 in the brochure certainly wasnt metallic. Neither is this photo. Having seen a color chip at the dealer last week...its very metallic and very pearl....that picture is the color with the flake and pearl removed.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I like the green on the dodge homepage for challenger, showing as a 392 srt8, I don't care for the green showing on the brochure on page 11, that one looks more like a sublime color than gwe which tends to be more metallic looking. I had a green mustang a few years back that looked close to the gwe color, and i loved the color, but not enough to trade in a DY yellow car just to get a different color, i can always repaint my dy car green if i want it bad enough, I can get that for the price that dodge would depreciate my trade in.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts