Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here you go guys, heres a pic of my new "smoked" tail lights. I just got it back from the paint shop. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
It looks great. I plan on having mine done next week, not sure if I want to leave the reverse clean or complete smoke like yours. Could you get a pic with the brake lights on as well, just so we could see the brightness?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will get some more pics a little later, were going to head out in a bit.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$90.00 out the door.....Theres not a blemish in it, it is a top quality job. Looks like it comes this way. I really like it.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Looks good and the DODGE looks awesome like that. Has anyone else done this that doesn't have a black car? With the black out taillights and black car it looks sinister...

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Looks good and the DODGE looks awesome like that. Has anyone else done this that doesn't have a black car? With the black out taillights and black car it looks sinister...
I have the TorRed R/T. I will be getting it done this week. I will post pics in this thread once completed. I also thought about having the plastic around the tail-light painted factory TorRed so the smoked lens would really stand out. What do you guys and gals think.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Okay, that's next... :D

Looks awesome!

·
Premium Member
4,024 Posts
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! Love it!

·
Registered
716 Posts
More pics please and please post deatils on what the shop used, how long ti took etc etc

I love this.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Lokks great..How did you get them done/

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Okay I just got back in... At night it lookes great, everything lights up wonderful and theres no chance of this being a legal issue. The turn signals are as brights, or almost as usual. The reverse light is very noticable. It all looks great at night and during the day. While driving around during the day it looks black, once you use the turn signal or brake it lights up fine. It took about 4 hours to complete, most of which was dry time. It was done while installed on the car but the way it was taped off was simply great. Guys/Gals, this looks like it came from the factory this way. I am one of the pickiest people out there and I would not have accepted it unless it was perfect and it is. They knew exactly how much to mix, Im unsure but Frank over at Apollo can tell you, his number is 281-499-6676, tell him Brandon sent you. Im headed back early next week to do my side markers as well. I will get some pics soon.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Okay here you go, one is with reverse on and the right blinker, another with just the lights on, and the third with the flash on the camera. the last is during the day...

Right_blinker_in_reverse.JPG

tail lights.JPG

with_flash.JPG

DSC02066.JPG

1 - 20 of 98 Posts