·
Premium Member
910 Posts
sorry guys but to me it looks like the tailgate of a pick-up. imo
????? Must be a good looking pick-up! :cowsmile:

·
Registered
422 Posts
DAMN!!! Does that look MEAN!!! I like... coupled with the tinted windows... oh man I love all black cars... It's got me thinking all the time... good show man :D

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
wow that looks great. I cant get over how dark it looks during the day, but then how well it shows with the lights on. Very nice job, A+. Now i need to see this on a Hemi Orange car so i can decide if mine shall go under the same treatment :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
4,024 Posts
That looks great. Who's going first with their Hemi Orange car?
:)
I want to get the windows tinted first. Think it would look odd without. I'll be sure to post pictures if/when we do it. Must talk with my financial advisor (Hubby!).

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
There were pictures of a hemi orange car with the tinted tails on here a while ago. ill see if i can find it if not i can go into photoshop and do a quick job.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts

Couple quick photoshops couldnt find the real photo
On both of these i used half darkness on the reverse light as i did the full tail light and it came out pretty good

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I think it would look good.

·
Premium Member
4,024 Posts
Thanks rmfootball...

Yeah, it would look great, but tinted windows are a must!

·
Registered
35 Posts
BHMYERS, Yours looks pretty darn cool.

I think it would look good on the orange too. IMHO I think the red of the tail lights sort of clashes with the orange, so toning the red down and darkening it up a bit would look great (especially if the windows have a dark tint).

·
Registered
716 Posts
Having this done. Just looking for someone with experience and who wont screw it up in the DFW area.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Here you go guys, heres a pic of my new "smoked" tail lights. I just got it back from the paint shop. What do you think?
Did the shop cover the DODGE letters or remove them when applying the paint?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
They were removed first.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
I think it might be cool to just cover the face of the dodge letters, it would give it that black edge all said and done like on the superbee wheels and the optional 18 inch wheels.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Thats whats so much fun, we can personalize to our taste...... My big issue Im having now is deciding on which wheels to go with? I want 20's but theres sooooo many choices.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Thanks rmfootball...

Yeah, it would look great, but tinted windows are a must!
OK ASSA, your hemi orange srt goes first, then my hemi orange r/t... Roxie (if you havnt changed her name yet) will look beautiful :bigthumb::bigthumb:

501 Posts
We just got in a full set of brand-new OEM taillights and are going to get them professionally smoked (to the perfect shade) and plan on our "exchange program" working like this.. (just an idea at this point)

- You pay $A for the set of taillights (and tell us whether you want to do the exchange program)
- We ship you taillights pre-smoked
- You get them, remove yours, and install new ones
- You ship us back your OEM tails and we refund you $X (assuming they're in good enough condition to be smoked)

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Sounds like a winner for everyone.......

41 - 60 of 98 Posts