Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This may have already been done. Sorry if it has.

I had mentioned on another post that I thought that Dodge may, at least on some level and unofficially, read these forums. If that is the case, let's give them a list of what we want to see in exterior colors.

So what color do you want to see in the coming 2015 production line up?

I have attached some colors used in the past to help.

My obvious choice would be to bring back Plum Crazy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
I've been whining for "Petty Blue" aka ""Basin Street Blue" since before I bought my (now sold) '09 R/T.
Heck... if that happens, I might even buy another Challenger.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
GoMango or there's a color that Mopar did on the Ram that I had back in 03 that I would love to see. It's called Light Almond Pearl Metallic.

·
Registered
95 Posts
One not on the list but from a few years ago I'd love to see return- TUNGSTEN. Also, saw B3 blue on an old Challenger and loved it, would trade up for either in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Not that I want it back, but where's FM3 Panther Pink or Moulin Rouge on that 1970 chart?

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
How about a 71 color chart for the 2015....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
Yes what he said LOL. Dark green is one of my favorite colors on anything, especially a car.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The color chart that I posted was in no way a limit. I just put it up there to help with memories. I don't care where your favorite car color comes from.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
Burnt Orange Dodge color, (aka Autumn Bronze for the Plymouth) - But then I am partial to that particular shade - so maybe I disqualify myself. But we are strictly speaking colors for 2015 - I hope Dodge stays as far away from T.O. (Burnt Orange) as they possibly can (I am enjoying color "retirement")

·
Registered
981 Posts
Blue Streak Pearl is the purtiest color on a Challenger I ever did see. I love my Redline Red, but if BSP shows up in 2016 or 2017 I would be extremely tempted.

I had an "Avocado Green" 1969 Oldsmobile as my first car. I will never get a green car again if I can help it.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Y2 ! Love that color! :) Had a fury in y2 and it got so many looks and compliments!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 46 Posts