Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this beauty with only 2,800 miles on it. Adult owned...pristine condition. 6-speed manual, carbon fiber hood treatment. It's going to Nickey for Phase II 800+ hp as soon as the warranty is up.

Great car, amazing handling ability, and I love the '69 camaro styling elements.

Attachments

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Found this beauty with only 2,800 miles on it. Adult owned...pristine condition. 6-speed manual, carbon fiber hood treatment. It's going to Nickey for Phase II 800+ hp as soon as the warranty is up.

Great car, amazing handling ability, and I love the '69 camaro styling elements.
Gross.

Just kidding, nice find!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Wrong forum? I think you want the Camaro forums. LOL!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,997 Posts
Congrats, it's a looker ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,713 Posts
You picked up a Beautiful ZL1 there!

That Inferno Orange is a pretty Sick color, especially when the light hits it!

Congratulations! :cheers:

·
Registered
741 Posts
COOL RIDE!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys. A Hellcat was what I had my sights set on originally. This ZL1 popped up in the color/options I liked and being such a low mileage car, I jumped at the savings. After 4 Challengers, it's fun to have something different to play with.

I really like how modification friendly the LSA and LS engines in general are. I don't plan on going crazy at all, but the car will have around 700whp next year after the warranty runs out. The early 5th gen cars are really nice looking in my opinion, and capture some of the 69 Camaro. I have liked them more and more as time has gone on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts