Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's sitting outside right now....ended up paying $35,200.00 out the door with tax and all....I think I got a good deal. Has the black stripes, black seats, power sunroof, electronics conv pack and the sound group II package. Very happy camper right now. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Yes pics :browsmiley:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Congrats on the new car!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
congrats on the new ride....pix please

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Awesome man... so few FF Challenger members on here.... lets see some pics... what state are you from?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Congrats, bet it looks good with the black seats and stripes. Show us some pics! :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
She's sitting outside right now....ended up paying $35,200.00 out the door with tax and all....I think I got a good deal. Has the black stripes, black seats, power sunroof, electronics conv pack and the sound group II package. Very happy camper right now. :thumbsup:
Congradulations! Picked my FF R/T up in late Oct. It has Black stripes & gray leather interior. No sunroof though. Happy camper as well. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride and color choice. We picked up our FF RT at the end of Oct. but haven't been able to enjoy it much because of the weather. We got the white stripes and interior since it won't be a daily driver.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts