Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to clear things up about the free srt tire and rims that were just given away. It was not a scam I went last nite and got them. I talked with him and he said he never had anything to post that's why it was his first post. He was a very nice guy and had an 08 ho. Beautiful car he couldn't beleave the controversy over some thing for free. Buy anyway if you want to know the tires are in great shape and so are the rims. I known if it sounds to good to be true it usually is but guys we are challengers owners and hope we are above that. Some people just like to help others at no benefit to themselves. So thank you retropt.

·
Registered
999 Posts
thanks for posting. and good for him not asking for a penny. $500 bucks would have been a steal and money in his pocket.

you're a lucky guy.

nice story.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations on the free tires and wheels. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Damn. Nice guy to give those away, and shame on anyone for doubting him. I think the doubt is a commentary on today's times and the number of scam artists floating around.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I hate you LOL, JK. Congrats on the free wheels. If anyone in So Cal wants to make a donation to my Challenger cause, please feel free to PM me :grinbiginvert:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Just to clear things up about the free srt tire and rims that were just given away. It was not a scam I went last nite and got them. I talked with him and he said he never had anything to post that's why it was his first post. He was a very nice guy and had an 08 ho. Beautiful car he couldn't beleave the controversy over some thing for free. Buy anyway if you want to know the tires are in great shape and so are the rims. I known if it sounds to good to be true it usually is but guys we are challengers owners and hope we are above that. Some people just like to help others at no benefit to themselves. So thank you retropt.
2 minutes!!! You beat me by 2 minutes! :lol:

Congrats Renfrick1!

2 minutes!!! AAAARRRRRRGGGG! :lol:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Congrats on the free stuff!!! You should send him and his wife something nice maybe a bottle of wine and some omaha steaks. It would be the right thing to do just to show your appreciation imho.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts