Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on picking up my challenger on Saturday morning. I am getting a challenger RT classic with the customer performance package 28M, Electronic convenience group and a sun roof. It is Bright white. I have been talking with them and I have gotten them down to 30k plus taxes and tags. Do you guys think that is a good price for a 2010?

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome to the forum, congrats on the car. If you got what you wanted on it that's what counts. My RT classic was $39.9K in Sep. I didn't care, Told them what I wanted and that's what I bought.

·
Registered
72 Posts
In November 2009 I talked the dealer down to $35,500 for a 2010 R/T classic with a sun roof. I'd say you did pretty well on price. I'm sure you'd be happy with that car whatever the price. Good luck.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase. I just got my 2011 white classic a couple of days ago. I paid 31,999 for it. Sounds like you are getting a good price to me.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Great price on a CLASSIC. Welcome to the CLUB!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I got my new inferno red r/t in november. Leather, Sound Group I, Sunroof=$33,000.

Considering dealers want to get the 2010's off the lot, you should be paying a lot less. Especially considering you can find a used srt8 for the same price i paid for a new r/t.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I really like the car but I am kinda thinking that 30k is too much for a 2010, I know the sticker is 37,500 so that is like 7500 off sticker plus I will be getting 0% interest for 60 months but I really think 28k is probably a realistic number, but I am not sure. There are not that many 2011 out there night now so I am not sure what people are paying for them. I do know that the interest rates are more for the 2011.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Dude, that is a good deal. There are cheaper 2010 R/Ts out there but they dont have as much in them as the one you are looking at. I got my 2010 R/T Classic aboout a month ago for right at the same price you are getting yours. Mine only has the electronics group and MyGig. No sunroof or nav or super track pack. Sure, you can get some that are cheaper but they are bare bones cars. Also, there are a ton of 2011 out on the lots now. Hell, the dealer I worked at has 25 of em!!!! Like I said, I got mine for a little less than what you are getting it. It is a good deal on a Classic with the options it has. It all depends on the area you are in too. If I wanted to drive 1000 miles somewhere I could have gotten a better deal but not by much. GO FOR IT!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
FYI, last month I paid $29,140 + TTL for a new 2010 RT 27J package with six speed with sunroof & leather.

The MSRP was $35,335

I got the $2,000 rebate + $1,500 six speed manual rebate + $500 Autoshow rebate, and the dealer discounted the price another $2,195.

Call the dealer late in the afternoon on the last day of the month, and tell them your offer.

·
Registered
427 Posts
2010 B5 Blue R/T Classic (6 speed)...USED with 1205 on the odometer...macking every option except GPS and sunroof...out the door, tax, title and license...$29,300

You betcha your a$$ I'm happy with my deal...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts