Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was at the auto Show for Press day today. Took some pics for my Challenger Talk Buddies.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
I notice side-exit exhaust on the black one :) Really the only things I'm not crazy about are the big front end smile and that ball shifter instead of the pistol grip. Otherwise, there's not much to complain about!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
This car is simply superior in every way versus the current generation. I will get that 392 Scat Pack car within 3 years, no doubt.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am sorry no, the Black was against a screen which was a simulator when you got inside the car.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Thanks for posting the pictures. Of all the different wheels, I like the ones on the silver car best. Nice to see so many options. The black car has the side exit exhaust which will be an awesome option. To me, this is pretty fricking sexy.

·
Registered
530 Posts
so the black car with side exhaust also has the exhaust coming out the back assuming same car, what's the story there? I'd figure would be out the back or side exit, but not both...

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT Core
553 Posts
so the black car with side exhaust also has the exhaust coming out the back assuming same car, what's the story there? I'd figure would be out the back or side exit, but not both...
Has electric cut outs,straight pipes out the side switch over to mufflers and resonators out the back.

·
Registered
477 Posts
This car is simply superior in every way versus the current generation. I will get that 392 Scat Pack car within 3 years, no doubt.
My thoughts too. Waiting to see SRT but one of these is in my near future!

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Thanks for the pics.
Best thing of the 2015 - RT/392 Package. True street Rod. A8 will also be a hit.
Worst things -shark fin, rear looks mousey, and smiley fish face.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I want the Side Exhaust on my 2010 RT

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT Core
553 Posts
I notice side-exit exhaust on the black one :) Really the only things I'm not crazy about are the big front end smile and that ball shifter instead of the pistol grip. Otherwise, there's not much to complain about!
I don't see the brake ducts on the new front spoiler do you think they made the lower opening bigger to accommodate the ducting and the extra cooler for the supercharged version without making two different fascias.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I would like to see the picture of the interior button that is used for the exhaust cutouts. I think that is a really cool option.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts