Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PICS My 2010 Challenger SRT w/ black & red FOOSE Speed wheels BFG's

Finally, I got the pics loaded of my new wheels. I got these wheels a while ago, but had to wait for the BFG KDW's to come in. A couple of days ago we mounted them over at the Picture Car Warehouse and I got a chance to clean my car for the pics.

The wheels are FOOSE Speed, black with machined face. 20x8.5 front and 20x10 rear. I painted a red stripe around the wheel to go along with my red/black color scheme I have created with my car.

The tires are BFG KDW's and they are 245/40/20 front and 295/40/20 rear. I ordered them through Year One. The traction is remarkably better than the stock Goodyears. Traction is a welcome addition to my car now that I have the Magnuson blower.

I also added the 2011 SRT chin spoiler to my car at the same time.

Here's the pics... Enjoy!

________
Avandia law

·
Registered
254 Posts
Looks fantastic!

Dammit, I was all set to order a set of SM BHPs for my Classic (the SRT knock off with black pockets), but the more I see these Foose wheels, the more I want them.

Decisions, decisions ....

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Looks sicK!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Looks sweet - where did you buy those wheels??

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)

·
Registered
188 Posts
My car is lowered with Hotchkis springs. No rubbing issues at all.
Hey MoparPosterChild,
Nice new wheels! The red stripe on the wheels looks nice with the red stripe on the car. Will you be at the Fling this weekend?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2009 Challenger R/T
8,920 Posts
Your car is looking great nice shoes very nice effect :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.