Sweet pics...love that color combo!

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Congrats, its a beauty.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I ordered two of those 392 emblems that you have on your spoiler with my MOPAR bucks. Looks good on the spoiler. I may have to copy :pimp:

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Congrats! I also like the 392 on the spoiler nice touch!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Looks sweet I was wondering how a 392 would look on the spoiler. I really like it! I wouldn't be able to bring myself to drill into the spoiler but still very nice. :)

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Looks sweet I was wondering how a 392 would look on the spoiler. I really like it! I wouldn't be able to bring myself to drill into the spoiler but still very nice. :)
No drilling...pretty sure its double sided tape. Still I hear ya..does look good though!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Ya part number please.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They do apply with double sided tape, which in already on the emblem. However, the first time I applied mine, it was a little off kilter. So I had to remove with the hairdryer and fishing line. Quick and painless, but now I had to clean the old double sided tape off the emblem, install new, and re-apply. A 5 minute job turned into about 1.5 hours. But the end result was good.

I am applying 470-HP hopefully this weekend, and maybe a Scat Pack bee also. I just need to find the right spot for the Bee.

Good Luck, John

·
Registered
211 Posts
Congrats ! Awesome color !! I like the 392 HEMI emblem on the spoiler as well.

·
Registered
211 Posts
If someone has a part # for JohnnyG's rear spoiler 392 HEMI emblem, please post it up. My search is coming up empty (only a sticker and the OEM fender 392 HEMI emblems). :scratchhead: Thanks !

·
Registered
211 Posts
If someone has a part # for JohnnyG's rear spoiler 392 HEMI emblem, please post it up. My search is coming up empty (only a sticker and the OEM fender 392 HEMI emblems). :scratchhead: Thanks !
Geez.. Nevermind. I just figured out that it's the OEM emblem mounted horizontally 392 + HEMI. Problem solved.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Good info thanks guys. I may have to consider this mod. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts