Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
The first pics are after it is lowered with Eibach Pro Suspension Kit 1.7". The rest as it is now with 18'' wheels and bigger tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Eibach Pro Sytem w/ front adjustable control arms and rear offset camber bushings....

·
Registered
308 Posts
That's a nice set up, where did you get the parts?

PartsRack. It's a place that sells parts for my Viper, but he can get other parts too, and is also an Eibach dealer.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
awesome...

The first pics are after it is lowered with Eibach Pro Suspension Kit 1.7". The rest as it is now with 18'' wheels and bigger tires.
I never get tired of seeing this Challenger... It is simply the best tire and wheel combo I will ever see on a new Challenger. Thanks again for refreshing my faith that there are some that still have the same taste as I do AND can ignore the "fads" of modern marketing. Thank you:)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I never get tired of seeing this Challenger... It is simply the best tire and wheel combo I will ever see on a new Challenger. Thanks again for refreshing my faith that there are some that still have the same taste as I do AND can ignore the "fads" of modern marketing. Thank you:)

Thanks Skialfs, there are 15 pics in the photo link above right corner. Also if you search Youtube Blu Chalnger I have some vids on there. Now I'm thinking of putting Boss 338 20s on the rear. :browsmiley: As per a new thread on here 18'' front 20'' rears. I guess I'm old sckool all the cars around the high school had the same setup. Small wheels tires in front, big wheels tires in back BF Goodrich G70s or H70s remember those.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Thanks Skialfs, there are 15 pics in the photo link above right corner. Also if you search Youtube Blu Chalnger I have some vids on there. Now I'm thinking of putting Boss 338 20s on the rear. :browsmiley: As per a new thread on here 18'' front 20'' rears. I guess I'm old sckool all the cars around the high school had the same setup. Small wheels tires in front, big wheels tires in back BF Goodrich G70s or H70s remember those.
It is the huge tire sidewall that looks good to me. It just looks mean like a muscle car should. 20 inch wheels just look ridiculous to me. It was the toughest part of buying the SRT for me. A muscle car without sidewall looks like a radio controlled toy or a Matchbox quite frankly.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
But you want it dropped...go figure.

The thing is, you want what you want. These things are all about passion and making you happy, so go for it. Best of luck with your mods.

HemiSam

1 - 20 of 32 Posts