·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks fellas

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Plum in the last pic i don't see your wife. did you shut the line lock off?

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Great action shots, Plum! You need one of those "Do not try this at home" or "No wives were harmed during the filming of this video" disclaimers.:no:

·
Premium Member
549 Posts

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
I see you got the line lock installed. I think it works.
Yea, great way to test it..
I could see telling the wife "Honey stand in front of the car,,I want to try something".....................LOL

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
actually it was more like.. hey babe,, can you hold the car back if the line lock fails?

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Hey Dan let us see a picture of her in the car and you holding it back. By the way we want to see her take it down the track at CF2. I am trying to get my wife to drive ours at CF2. She does real good with the burn outs and the driving part but she has never been on a track before. We are going to make 2 or 3 trips to Bowing Green with Speedy before CF2 maybe get her to make a pass.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wife is scared to drive my cars.. years ago I had a civic with 220 hp and a 6 puck unsprung race clutch.. She drove it 2x one time to learn (barked 4 gears) and one time cuase i was very very ill and could not drive. She can drive a stick, just two things come in to play.. She doesnt like driving "my" cars and she wants me to build her a car..
She has been been the track more than a lot of guys on this, and many other forums.. She knows as much about racing as speedy does about data logging..lol She cuts a good tree (a little rusty) but then again she learned from the best.. She managed a 15.01 in our stock ram when it was 2 days old.
She looks good, likes cars, and puts up with me.. Im the fat guy and shes my chocolate cake.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger SRT in BSP
440 Posts
Very nice! The car's not bad either... Really, great shots!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Awesome pics!

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
wife is scared to drive my cars.. years ago I had a civic with 220 hp and a 6 puck unsprung race clutch.. She drove it 2x one time to learn (barked 4 gears) and one time cuase i was very very ill and could not drive. She can drive a stick, just two things come in to play.. She doesnt like driving "my" cars and she wants me to build her a car..
She has been been the track more than a lot of guys on this, and many other forums.. She knows as much about racing as speedy does about data logging..lol She cuts a good tree (a little rusty) but then again she learned from the best.. She managed a 15.01 in our stock ram when it was 2 days old.
She looks good, likes cars, and puts up with me.. Im the fat guy and shes my chocolate cake.
Sounds like you got a winner Plum. It is hard to find a good woman who loves these cars as much as we do. You better take good care of her. I would still like to see her take it down the track. It is pretty cool to watch my wife do a good smokey then roar off up the road.I dont get to see that when I am doing it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts