Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
ok cool thanks what about the feed line and blow off tube?

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack
231 Posts
ok cool thanks what about the feed line and blow off tube?
No problem. I ran the feed through the interior and it comes through the firewall at the same grommet. My blow-off tube is an -8an stainless hose with a bulkhead fitting that exits through a hole in the spare tire area.

·
Registered
2013 Core
815 Posts
Other than adding a bung for the new o2 sensor, I finished up under the hood today. Still have the heater and opener to wire, along with the switch panel.
Underhood

Here's the fuel tap. You can also see the blue wire scotch locked to the injector wire. That's for the window switch/shift light.

Power tapped and fused at the tipim

The power runs above the radiator to chrysler relays mounted with a fender bolts on the left side

The branded line on the top of the intake is the big purge duel outlet system. They exit just behind the hood near the a posts. You can just see the line sticking out. I'll paint them black to help hide them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Core
815 Posts
Cratos, I don't see a way to send you a pic in a pm with Tapatalk. So I'll post it here.

The wot switch is a universal switch. You just have to make it work. I shortened the mounting tab and bolted it to the stud that the gas pedal is secured to. I then twisted it and the metal tab that triggers the switch, to fit. It's very secure and works well in testing. I'm still not finished with my install.

Sent from my VIC-20 @ 300bps.

·
Registered
670 Posts
great thank y much!

·
Registered
670 Posts
so far so good Not functional yet ( still have some wiring) I will do a wright up when I get it done. took best of show on the 11th :) I went all hard line back to the firewall. for a cleaner show look.

Attachments

·
Registered
670 Posts
thanks still in process. :)

·
Registered
670 Posts
how do you get the red cap off the power box to hook up your relay power? I hate to brake the darn thing. sooo close to being done!!!!

·
Registered
670 Posts
yep ::cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 Core
815 Posts
How's it run?

I'm getting closer. All that's left is getting the o2 sensor bung welded and setting up the psn-1 gauge. Just finished switch panel.

·
Registered
670 Posts
put mine here:):grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 Core
815 Posts
That would have been a lot easier. I had to cut the bottom out of the change holder to get mine to fit. I found out after the fact that my switch panel is not suppose to fit a 2013.

I also wish I would have mounted my bottle like yours instead of in the spare tire well. I regret drilling holes in my car.

·
Registered
670 Posts
yea the switch panel only list to 2010 ?? all I had to do was bend the bottom of the bracket a little to fit. and cut a slot in the bottom for all the wires.
I go to shows with mine, so I wanted everything to look good. :grin2: and a little different.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Bump any more trunk pics?

Update on my install from a year ago? Haven't installed it, lol.. Fortunately bc the car had a tranny problem last year and even with out mods I had a hard time getting it covered. Trading it in a few months for a Chrysler 300 C (used) and doing to n20 install on that :D ...

21 - 38 of 38 Posts