Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks, I am trying to hunt down a copy of a Muscle car artwork. I haven't seen it in a while and now that I am looking for it can't find it to save my life. If shows a Mopar dealership from the street with a long line of Daytona's I think or could be Superbirds (memory is shot). I can find damn every thing else but that one. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,644 Posts
Tough without more info ;) Was it a photo, or a drawing? Color, or B&W?

1.jpg

3.jpg

A Guy

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, thought I had added enough info. This pic is a very close one of what I am looking for. If you take out all of the cars there and replace them with Daytona's or Superbird's (still can't remember). Thanks for the replies guys.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,669 Posts
Those are really nice pictures.

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's one of Dave Snyder's paintings titled "Quick and Dependable". Look here:https://pacificcarart.com/product-category/david-snyder/

Right to that particular print:https://pacificcarart.com/product/quick-and-dependable/

Sorry, I wasn't looking for that picture, I was using that one as an example. The one I am looking for is like that one but the only cars in the lot are in the front row and they are all Datona's or Superbirds. It has been a very long time since I have seen it. Like I said, I have been searching high and low and not even one close. So I may just change the picture I am going to use for a little project I am doing. No biggie, was trying to use a pic that would be cool.

Thanks everyone!!!

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Sorry, I wasn't looking for that picture, I was using that one as an example. The one I am looking for is like that one but the only cars in the lot are in the front row and they are all Datona's or Superbirds. It has been a very long time since I have seen it. Like I said, I have been searching high and low and not even one close. So I may just change the picture I am going to use for a little project I am doing. No biggie, was trying to use a pic that would be cool.

Thanks everyone!!!
Look at Michael Irvine's work. He's arguably a deeper automotive painter (does a lot with hidden reflections). I've actually met him and spoke to him in Charlotte. He will also do portraits of your car...
Automotive Fine Art - Michael Irvine Studios

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,644 Posts
Irony is, your minds eye, from many years ago, may differ from the real item ;) Also, everything old has not made it on the web.

6033.jpg

6035.jpg

A Guy

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Howdy folks, I am trying to hunt down a copy of a Muscle car artwork. I haven't seen it in a while and now that I am looking for it can't find it to save my life. If shows a Mopar dealership from the street with a long line of Daytona's I think or could be Superbirds (memory is shot). I can find damn every thing else but that one. Thanks!
I always loved this pic.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Look at Michael Irvine's work. He's arguably a deeper automotive painter (does a lot with hidden reflections). I've actually met him and spoke to him in Charlotte. He will also do portraits of your car...
Automotive Fine Art - Michael Irvine Studios
Thank you for the link! I looked through all the artwork and actually found a picture that will actually work much better than what I had planned to do. Many thanks for that!! I will post up a pic when I am done.

Reactions: MuscleCarProf

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alrighty interested folks. Here is a quick pic of what I am doing and why I was looking for that specific picture. I had this transporter kicking around and I have 4 Daytona's that I was going to set on it and the picture I was looking for a dealership lot with a line of Daytonas and this shadowbox would represent the dealer getting 4 more Daytonas. Was just something for the Mancave wall combining some Hotwheels and such for decor. I saw the above pic and it was pretty cool so picking up a few more cars was no biggie. This is rough and will be cleaned up before it goes on the wall. Just showing what I was trying to explain. Thanks again folks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
looks good...

Reactions: Brucer41
1 - 16 of 16 Posts