Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I downloaded some pictures and put them on my RER MYGIG radio and selected the one I wanted to use in my pictures but when I start the car the Dodge emblem still shows insted of my Classic R/T emblem I put on there. What did I do wrong? Thanks for any help.
Rick

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but I must have something else wrong. When I look at my pictures folder it show the one I want as default and that Dodge emblem isn't even there but if I look at the menu that Dodge emblem is Default veiw and comes up when car is started or when you close list.

·
Banned
484 Posts
If they are already saved to the radio, Go to my media, press pictures, press the picture u want, then press the little list on the upper left of the screeen. this selects the picture. If that does not work, press the "real" menu button on the right of the radio, then on the right of the screen there will be a couple of default options, take it off the rams head, and put it on picture default. Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If they are already saved to the radio, Go to my media, press pictures, press the picture u want, then press the little list on the upper left of the screeen. this selects the picture. If that does not work, press the "real" menu button on the right of the radio, then on the right of the screen there will be a couple of default options, take it off the rams head, and put it on picture default. Hope this helps.
I don't have a RAM head anymore and when I upgraded the software it put this Dodge emblem on the radio instead of head but not under my pictures. if you look at the stuff on the right under menu it shows that Dodge emblem as default picture but under my pictures it lets you make a check as any of them that are there as being default but won't use them. I'm begining to think it might be that software. I heard last night that it wasn't approved but I know alot of people are useing it so I started a thread to see if their's would change pictures.
Thanks if you have any other ideas please let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts