Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of deciding what wheels and tires to get. I went with some Voxx Demon Replicas.

Attachments

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Very nice, what size wheels did you go with?

I went with Factory Reproductions instead. You should consider some black lug nuts, they compliment the whole setup really well.

Attachments

Reactions: A Guy

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice, what size wheels did you go with?

I went with Factory Reproductions instead. You should consider some black lug nuts, they compliment the whole setup really well.
The Voxx replicas are 20x9 in front and 20x10.5 in back. I almost went with Factory Reproductions. But wasn't sure if the
offsets would work on a lowered car.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Looks bad ass man!

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Those Demon's look great. Seem to be pretty popular. Looking for something for my Sublime shaker. May have to consider those.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger SRT-8
44 Posts
I picked up a set of 20×10.5 Voxx Demon Replicas with Nitto NT555R 305/35R20s for drag strip days. I'll do daily driving on the OEM rims with all season radials otherwise. Discount Tire is hooking me up with a "splined drive or tuner style lug kit in 14x1.5" in black and I have some SRT center caps on order to complete the look.

It's pretty sweet driving around for the past few days without spinning the tires since these DRs hook so well. Tempted to just leave them on. :p

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Very nice! Can you tell what year and model you have? Also, how high off the ground is your rear? Can you measure from the ground to the highest point of the rear wheel opening? Your tires stick out quite a bit so I’m curious about these things along with your tire size. Thanks!

·
Registered
2009 Challenger SRT-8
44 Posts
Can you tell what year and model you have? Also, how high off the ground is your rear? Can you measure from the ground to the highest point of the rear wheel opening?

Georgethedog it's a 2009 SRT-8 with stock height. I measured 29¾" from the ground.

Attachments

·
Registered
2009 Challenger SRT-8
44 Posts
Looking good there! Nice choice, it appears that the only noticeable difference is 18" vrs 20" Pic of the 18 X 11 Demon wheel for comparison.....

Thanks, Drag City! What kind of lug nuts did you use as pictured? Mine are 1½" splined drive lugs and they protrude akwardly far. I'd like to find some like yours in black.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts