Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Vanishing Point for providing us with some photos taken from the Detroit Auto Show of the Dodge Challenger Concept. Here are a few of the photos that he has posted with more at the thread listed below.

We've also had some official stats released about the concept and they are as follows:

Dodge Challenger Concept Specifications

Specifications:
Length: 197.8" (5025 mm)
Wheelbase: 116.0" (2945mm)
Front Overhang: 38.9" (989mm)
Width: 78.6" (1997mm)
Height: 57.0" (1449mm)
Track, Frt/Rr: 64.0"/65.1"
Couple: 31.5" (800mm)

Color:
Exterior: Challenger Orange
Interior: Black

Key Performance Attributes
0-60 mph: 4.5 seconds
60-0 ft: 133 ft.
Standing ¼ mile: 13 seconds
Top Speed: 174mph
Range: 300 miles
Powertrain and Suspension:
Engine: 6.1L Hemi ([email protected]/[email protected])
Drivetrain: RWD/ 6-speed-manual
Suspension: Short/long-arm Independent

Front Tire Size: P255/40R20
Wheel Size: 20"X 9"
Outer Diameter: 29.76" (777mm)

Rear Tire Size: P265/45R21
Wheel Size: 21"X 10"
Outer Diameter: 29.76" (756mm)

Originally posted in the thread here:

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123

·
Registered
598 Posts
Thanks guys,it was an incredible show with one incredible car.....the new hemi challenger!!:cool: Now all I have to do is stand in line for at least a year in a half.:D

·
Registered
598 Posts
ekool said:
I'm heading to the LA Auto show tomorrow, I wonder if they have one of the Challengers there or if the only one in existence went to Detroit :(
Man e, if they got another one out there, I know you'll be posting mega pics like me. Also be prepared to drool if they do have one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
allhemi said:
Your right as much as I like what foose does theres nothing else to do to this car...
Actually, I'll bet Foose would be able to make a respectable 'Cuda out of it for those of us who have an old 'Cuda in the garage (see the Phantasm 'Cuda Artwork thread for some cool renderings).:D

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
MoparMarty said:
Actually, I'll bet Foose would be able to make a respectable 'Cuda out of it for those of us who have an old 'Cuda in the garage (see the Phantasm 'Cuda Artwork thread for some cool renderings).:D
Yeah he probable could...He is the best!;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts