Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Us Challengers were out in full force!! My wife and I counted 28 on our trip including a header orange Shaker R/T, an awesome HO R/T with Torquethrust M wheels, and a PCP SRT. I was the only other PCP car. Only 2 or 3 SRTs, several R/Ts, and several more SXTs. I'd have to say we were well represented today. Anyone else there?

52 Posts
Us Challengers were out in full force!! My wife and I counted 28 on our trip including a header orange Shaker R/T, an awesome HO R/T with Torquethrust M wheels, and a PCP SRT. I was the only other PCP car. Only 2 or 3 SRTs, several R/Ts, and several more SXTs. I'd have to say we were well represented today. Anyone else there?
Any pictures?:)

·
Registered
940 Posts
I was there all weekend riding my RZR 4 800 since I sold my SRT8 last fall. I seen more Challengers this spring than ever before at the Rod Runs. Good show guys!!!!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wish I had known I live just south of Knoxville and was out driving my PCP SRT8 core all weekend...

·
Registered
135 Posts
The traffic in Pigeon Forge during the Rod Runs are rediculous. I live an hour away and refuse to go to them any more. The older I get, the less patience I have for stop and go traffic. Glad you had fun, those of you who went.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts