Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my wife her 2018 TA. At the dealership at the time of purchase they had a Pink Dodge Challenger Baseball Cap. I should have bought it and didn't know how are they are to find. Does anyone know if their local dealer has one? It has to be the Pink "Dodge Challenger," hat. A crazy question but thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congrats on the T/A!

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Are you saying the dealership you bought the car at didn't offer to give you the hat? When my wife purchased her 2015 Durango (used), the dealership gave me a blue MOPAR ball cap.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for jumping on this is old note - i have since "Totaled," the TA - Lesson Learned "Do not take ANY CAR WITH Z Ties,' up North in winter - DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Have replaced the TA with an RT + and Non Z Rated Tires with All Seasonal Tires - We live in Fayetteville NC & visit family in Dayton . I have also bought my wife a Customize Pink Challenger Hat Here - I have literally look in Orlando when we were there - no pink challenger hat. Side Note - Impressed with the Current Challenger which is on a Mercedes E Class fame - was pulled out of the car but waled away - DODGE -FIAT are you reading This???????????

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Walked not waled - Did cry though - The plastic film was still on the rear floor mats -

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
Bought my wife her 2018 TA. At the dealership at the time of purchase they had a Pink Dodge Challenger Baseball Cap. I should have bought it and didn't know how are they are to find. Does anyone know if their local dealer has one? It has to be the Pink "Dodge Challenger," hat. A crazy question but thanks.
Just by a pink baseball cap or 2 and send it to. http://azdesigns.net/ They will
Embroider any thing you want.
They did my Headrest and many other members here
Very reasonable price wise .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Beachlovers2
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing