Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...every winter, I bring a different car home and wait for the snow...I slowly back out of my garage and across the street into my neighbors driveway, take a couple hundred shots and then pull back into my garage...it makes a most unusual car photo

Attachments

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Breath-taking pics, thanx for sharing!

Jack

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Thatsa nica! She looks great romping in the snow.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Those are hands down the nicest Fuschia photos I've seen to date. I love the hood stripes. Is that matte black painted, or decals? And I forgot, are those hood scoops applied with 3M double sided adhesive, or screws/bolts?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thanks for the pictures, I'm using the third one as my desktop background!

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I just made the third photo my desktop too!! I beg of you, can you please post larger copies of these photos?!

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Wow! My wife keeps giving me grief about my interest in the FF as she say's it's just a pink car. Clearly she is very wrong! That color is simply gorgeous!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Wow, beautiful car. We have been talking about getting a challenger for her. I think she would look hot it that one. Nice pics. I'm going to forward her these to her. Is that hood scoop functional? What do you think, a Plum Crazy and a Fuschia in the same driveway?

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
...thanx for the nice comments

...I was sure from day 1 that the "FF" would make a great HURST car...I have never been more pleased than I am with the finished result

...the hood is a non-functional factory T/A hood...the stripes are painted and continue down the trunk also

...not sure what the size limits are here, but I wil email you a large pix if you want...just email me at [email protected] and I will send you the "biggie size"

...I have owned Plum and Panther Pink (old Challengers) at the same time, yes, they look dazzling together...DO IT !!!

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Email sent..

Tom

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
...thru the years I have owned quite a few 1970 T/A Challengers, including 4 Panther Pink ones...here is an old pix of my Red/Red...Plum/Blk...Pink/Blk

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Awesome pics of the FF Challenger! :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Schweet ride!

·
Registered
741 Posts
...every winter, I bring a different car home and wait for the snow...I slowly back out of my garage and across the street into my neighbors driveway, take a couple hundred shots and then pull back into my garage...it makes a most unusual car photo
people can say its a girls color all they want i think that car
looks HOT.

·
Registered
37 Posts
You need to submit that last photo for consideration, i.e., voting, for the 2012 calender. I would love to have it as Miss January or Miss February.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts