Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to pull the trigger on a ceramic coating kit and am curious if anybody has any experience with either one of these. I'm leaning more towards the pinnacle kit because it also comes with the wheel and glass coatings. Just wanted to hear any pros/cons from you guys before I order.

-KP

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
I looked at all of that on autogeek and on their forum for a month.. My thoughts were to leave the ceramic coating to a professional after watching some of the videos.. At first you think heck how hard can it be, just spray it on and wipe it smooth.. I do not think its that easy. Just had mine done, the guy I took it to spent 3 1/2 days doing the whole process.. It was well worth the price I paid.. plus the G Techniq coating has a 9 year warranty, which I can only hope...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked at all of that on autogeek and on their forum for a month.. My thoughts were to leave the ceramic coating to a professional after watching some of the videos.. At first you think heck how hard can it be, just spray it on and wipe it smooth.. I do not think its that easy. Just had mine done, the guy I took it to spent 3 1/2 days doing the whole process.. It was well worth the price I paid.. plus the G Techniq coating has a 9 year warranty, which I can only hope...
I've done this whole process before on my last car as well as a paint correction (which my scatty won't need because it's new). It's not too difficult as long as you have experience with a da polisher and take your time. It took me 2 days to do it but the results were amazing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts