Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"Challenger Pistol Grip" brand Handle for 2008-2010 Challenger with Auto Trans.

Used for about 2K miles. This is a machined center section designed to fit the new 2008-2010 Challenger Auto Trans. Shifter. It comes with OEM NOS Mopar Plastic Woodgrain Grip. All that is needed to install this is to remove original knob, and install this one with a set screw and you are ready to go.

Shift pattern machined into top of center section. Piece is as new. No noticeable wear or damage.

New Cost $169.00 plus shipping. Will sell for $135.00 shipped to US addresses.

Paypal ok, and preferred.

Manufacturer pics. Top of handle is as shown in above photo, not like below.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure if it fits your car or not, but shipping would be $35.00. It was installed in my 2008 SRT-8 when I had it. Of you measure the size of your shifter without the handle, I can tell you if it fits.

·
Registered
828 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Take a flat head screwdriver place it between the shifter and the ring and turn it. The chrome ring will slide down then just pull up on the shift knob.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Jumping in here since I did this a couple months ago ... can be difficult to get the stock knob to slide up and off (mine was difficult) :mad:... I had to wedge a very short flat head screwdriver up towards the shifter to drive it off ... :ninja:
see stages below
1) Chrome ring down after popping loose with screwdriver
2) After you finally get the knob off (again, had to drive it up and off with short stubby screwdriver)
3)shifter installed (in my case mopar auto shifter )

Attachments

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Not sure if it fits your car or not, but shipping would be $35.00. It was installed in my 2008 SRT-8 when I had it. Of you measure the size of your shifter without the handle, I can tell you if it fits.
Do you still have this for sale???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts