Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the car a few weeks ago but haven't been able to take any pictures till this weekend. I absolutely love the car and I don't think there is anything on the market that touches it for the power, looks and quality of materials found with the Scat Pack. My only complaint was finding out about the 1st to 4th skip on the 6MT but you guys helped me figure that out quickly and I already have the SSE on the way to remedy that minor inconvenience. Aside from that, the car pulls amazingly strong and the Tremec TR-6060 is a joy to row through =) Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend, here are the pics :grin2:

Paint: Pitch Black Clear
Equipment Packages:
Technology Group
Suede/Nappa Leather Interior Group
Driver Convenience Group
Interior/Exterior Scat Pack Appearance Group
Performance Steering Wheel
Alpine Sound Group II
Power Sunroof
Goodyear F1 Supercar Performance Tires
20 X 9 Matte Black Lightweight Forged Wheels

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
704 Posts
:headbang2: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Congratulations on a great looking car! Nice job on the interior shots.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That's just like what I'm getting. Did you order it, or pick it off the lot. Just curious if you ordered it, how long it took to get it.

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
Man, that looks nice!

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Enjoy the power and row those gears! That is exactly how I would spec it out if I was buying a new one. Beautiful car.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's just like what I'm getting. Did you order it, or pick it off the lot. Just curious if you ordered it, how long it took to get it.
I got extremely lucky and found this one 15 miles from home. Could only find 3 within 300 miles by searching and our local dodge dealer had one just come in. We spotted it late Friday night sitting on the patio next to the showroom. We were there first thing Saturday morning. It's a good thing too, while we were there about 4 other people were looking it over, highly interested and wanted to know where the sticker was. Our salesman took it out of the vehicle once I told him we were driving home in it :grin2:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Enjoy the power and row those gears! That is exactly how I would spec it out if I was buying a new one. Beautiful car.
Will do! Going through the gears is a blast. It's such a smooth 6 speed, lots of fun =)

I love all the options/packages it has. My main priorities upon picking one out was Pitch Black color, Forged black wheels and the interior/exterior SPAG. I feel very lucky to have come across this loaded one with everything I wanted and more :thumbsup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's the same car I'm getting built! How is the sound group 2?
Awesome! How long till it comes in?

The Alpine stereo upgrade sounds great to me. Well worth it IMO. It's by far the best sounding stereo I've had in stock form. It's very clear and punchy when pushed. Music from Satellite radio is a bit compressed but when streamed from your phone or through a flash drive it sounds really impressive.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sickkkkkk. A little jealous I was between all black or white and choose white. Now mine needs to get here! Looks great!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts