Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going tonight, look at some cool cars, eat junk food, that kind of stuff. Is anyone else in the area going this weekend? Kind of late notice, but anything special I should look for, or look at?

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
On the subject of looking at cars, we were thinking about going to the Chicago auto show tonight but kinda worried about contracting the Corona Virus in it being such a huge public setting...a little scary

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,584 Posts
While the odds of that are very slim...one can't be blamed for having concern

A Guy

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was nice, not great, but hey, looking at cars is always nice. I got sucked into spending time looking at a couple of Jags, (I'm a sucker for those) and that new Lincoln Continental Coach Edition, rear seat was impressive, as well as suicide rear doors. And spent a good bit crawling around a couple of Gladiators as well. No chance of catching anything, it was pretty sparse when we went at 5pm on Friday, it was filling up as we left.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is it even worth going to tomorrow, I’m guessing they start to clear out tomorrow
Unless there is something there you really want to see, just go to local dealerships and climb in their cars. Subaru had a nice display if you care about them, and some cool things littered around, but even with the free tickets we got, parking was expensive, being downtown burns nerves as fast as gas, then I got 2 beers and 2 pretzels for a mere $27. (they were excellent though) Some of the raffle vehicles were the most interesting to us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts