Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Tick...Tick...Tick............that's the sound of the Clock starting the Countdown LOL
Congrats that should be one cool looking car !! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Woot! Need I say more? The wait is really just part of the whole experience. LOL

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Well I finally placed my order on the Toxic Orange SRT8 392 with black stripes. It should be here within 9 - 11 weeks they said. Fingers crossed. I'm pretty damn excited, and I have to admit I can't get the smile off my face. The countdown begins.
Congrats look forward to the good news on the day it arrives. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I placed my order on Feb 4th for pretty much the same car they told me anywhere up to 8 weeks. Can't wait to get it. Your cars going to look great!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I'm extremely excited. I know I have a wait, but that will just make picking it up that much sweeter. Grats on your order also Mopartyson. Alot of people don't like the burnt orange look, but I love it. I have a 2005 Dodge Ram Daytona in Go Mango. It'll be sad trading it, but I have a feeling I'll get over it quickly when I start that Challenger. Man I can't wait.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Yeah nice color...was my second choice but di dnot want 2 orange cars ;) The wait is the killer but makes it worth more in the end.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts