Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm going to drive the Tail of the Dragon after the hotel checkout on Sunday. It's about 5 hours southeast from Bowling Green. I'm going to stay the night and head back home to Northwest Indiana Monday morning. By way of the Cherohala Skyway or Tail of the Dragon again.:D

I'll update this post with all the info so anyone that wants to tag along can make plans.

Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, motorcycle and sport car two lane tourism serving Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, Cherohala Skyway, Moonshiner28, Devils Triangle, and Six Gap North Georgia.

Cherohala Skyway, mile high legend from Robbinsville NC to Tellico Plains TN

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
If doing the Dragon two things to remember, stay in your lane and never push your or your cars limit, going in both directions also gives a totally different driving experience.
Tout

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Chad Smith is a legend on that run! He is my friend and neighbor he races team Suzuki and the pictures I have seem him is Sick!! Looks like fun be careful plenty of roadkill!

·
Registered
585 Posts
it's a sportbike and other MC's haven mind your P's and Q's Cherahola much better for cars but defo chechk the dragon out just don't be caught over the yellow line

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the advice. I booked a room at the Fontana Village Resort. Only 32 hours until I leave for Bowling Green!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts