Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By no means do I want to insinuate that I am insulting someone's personal taste; while I am not much of a fan of the color scheme the thing I take issue with is the application of the Plasti-dip. I'm sorry if this challenger belongs to anyone on this site, but if it does I would be happy to help you redo your car with the Plasti-Dip applied correctly. It's kind of tough to tell from these photos, but there are massive drips, light and heavy patches, and all sorts of overspray. It hurts to see such a beautiful car so poorly done up. If you are gonna go for a style, at least own it with skill.

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For some reason I can only attach one photo at a time with my phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last one

Attachments

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Not for me but I still respect that its a unique ride. At least it doesnt look like every other challenger even if he did a horrible job.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
EEEEwwwww! I just threw up in my mouth !

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not for me but I still respect that its a unique ride. At least it doesnt look like every other challenger even if he did a horrible job.
Agreed. I mean I'm all for personal style, but I'm telling you you can't tell from these photos just how bad the job is. I need to take some close ups. There are literally gobs of Plasti-Dip all over.

·
Registered
545 Posts

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
9,744 Posts
For some reason I can only attach one photo at a time with my phone.
I've had similar gremlins when dealing with this site and pics and new posts (and not limited to trying to post from my phone either), but I finally figured out the problem, and from the looks of it, you may be running into the same thing:

the resolution of your pics is too high, making their dimensions too large for the site to handle them easily/cleanly when uploading/attaching.

If you can scale them down before posting/attaching, or resize them before posting/attaching, that would probably fix it...or even just turn down the camera's quality in phone settings before taking the pic, that would fix it as well I bet.

Reactions: Luckyshot

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've had similar gremlins when dealing with this site and pics and new posts (and not limited to trying to post from my phone either), but I finally figured out the problem, and from the looks of it, you may be running into the same thing:

the resolution of your pics is too high, making their dimensions too large for the site to handle them easily/cleanly when uploading/attaching.

If you can scale them down before posting/attaching, or resize them before posting/attaching, that would probably fix it...or even just turn down the camera's quality in phone settings before taking the pic, that would fix it as well I bet.
Cool thanks!

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
that SRT looks bad on a number of different levels. I'm surprised that the owner didn't dip the Brembos white

·
Registered
426 Posts
Do him a favor and peel that crap off of there! We'll all appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Totally UN-Cool

Don't know what to say about this but, what a disaster.................who ever you are, have some pride and respect for your car! Damn................I would hate to see inside of your house........:shock:

·
Premium Member
17,155 Posts
:puke: :puke: :puke:

·
Registered
778 Posts
That poor Challenger... man... that thing is hideous.
It needs either cleaned/re-painted or put out of it's misery.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I don't understand the Plastidip craze. I have seen brand new cars spray dipped flat black! If your going to do that to one why not just buy a beater!

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Someone shoot that car and put it out of it's misery....

·
Registered
130 Posts
That is just beyond words.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts