Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I'm a new Challenger owner. I've searched around to see if it is possible to play music videos from USB on the Nav System RER 730N, in my 2010 Challenger SRT8.

I know that everyone suggests using the MyGig Lockpick to play DVD video while driving, but wasn't sure if there was a way to use it to also play videos from the USB drive. I have a huge collection of MTV Music Videos (which I'm willing to share if anyone is interested) that I want to play while driving.

I guess I could make multiple DVD discs of the music videos, but its just easier to plug in a 1TB USB drive and be able to have them all in one place. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
to my knowledge ( i have the same radio as you ) you can only download them from the usb port on the radio. and in order to download they have to be MP3. if you was to take a song you bought from itunes it has to be converted otherwise it won't play.

i could be wrong on the usb port though ( if so i would like to know how as i havn't figured it out either )

chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts