Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...not sure if anyone has done this but thought i would share. Just 1/8 '' pinstripe from local parts store for $2.00. Did the stripes on the outside then wanted to bring some red to the interior so outlined all the "carbon fiber" on the inside. For $2.00 i think it's a mod that anyone could try in any color and if they don't like it take it back off.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,883 Posts
I like it on the stripes..looks real good against the grey.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Looks great! The pinstriping inside was a very good idea. I think you did it just right in accenting but not having too much.

Have you thought about putting the pinstripes around the R/T lettering on the outside? May be worth the effort too see how it look since you can take it off. I'm thinking it may be too much but am curious what it would look like.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Was so excited about this I ordered the stripes and did it today, very worthwhile interior mod. A few of the corners were tricky, helps if you have a razer blade handy for cutting. Also a note to anyone planning on doing this, make sure to clean off the area with a damp rag or something first. I armorall-ed the entire interior a few days ago and couldnt get the stripes to stick for anything. Finally wiped the area down and they stuck pretty well. I used 3M stripes 70504 I believe was the part number. Sorry for the poor images, took with cell phone camera while it was in the garage

Attachments

·
Registered
505 Posts
Was so excited about this I ordered the stripes and did it today, very worthwhile interior mod. A few of the corners were tricky, helps if you have a razer blade handy for cutting. Also a note to anyone planning on doing this, make sure to clean off the area with a damp rag or something first. I armorall-ed the entire interior a few days ago and couldnt get the stripes to stick for anything. Finally wiped the area down and they stuck pretty well. I used 3M stripes 70504 I believe was the part number. Sorry for the poor images, took with cell phone camera while it was in the garage
Looks great!!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I had thought about doing this with "white" pinstriping around my black shoulder stripes on the Deep Water Blue car a few years ago but forgot all about it. Now maybe I need to go get that pinstriping! Great Job!

·
Registered
610 Posts
very nice!

·
Registered
627 Posts
I like it bro

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes,you do have to clean it good otherwise it will come up in the corners. Looks good Ryan and its not that hard. I thought about doing around the R/T but i think it will look like crap because there would be to many cuts in the striping. Maybe do the R/T in red or put a old school metal R/T there insted.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts