Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My aluminum 426 (Hellephant) race block was stolen from the local speed-shop the other night, along with other blocks, heads and super chargers. Very rare block so if anyone happens to see it for sale out there, please let me know. The part number is P5160138.

Auto part Engine Automotive engine part Compact car

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Damn sir that is super expensive as well sorry for you loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MiHiHemi

·
Premium Member
10,365 Posts
I DESPISE THIEVES!
Where are you located, I’d think it will stay fairly local. Hope they (too heavy) get caught soon and it’s returned to you.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,695 Posts
Damn, that sucks. I hope they are insured? You'll likely not get another, but perhaps reimbursed. Hopefully not an inside job...

A Guy

·
Registered
599 Posts
That's just plain shitty. Hope that shop makes it right, at least to the extent that they can. I'm sure they're as pissed as anyone.

You don't happen to have the serial numbers from anything that was taken, do you?

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's just plain shitty. Hope that shop makes it right, at least to the extent that they can. I'm sure they're as pissed as anyone.

You don't happen to have the serial numbers from anything that was taken, do you?
Don’t have any S/N’s. I only know they also got a few 392 heads and blocks, my Thitek heads and mix of supercharges (Whipple & Pro-Charger).

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,705 Posts
Check local Facebook Car Clubs for people saying that they are upgrading their MOPARs.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You can bet it was an inside job, unless the entire place was cleaned out. Someone knew it was there, knew its rarity, and had the means to load it up and haul it away. This was no opportunistic smash-n-grab.
Yep, they were there for a while. Spent some time to pick and choose. No security at the shop so no one was in any hurry. Could have been someone in the know. No shop tools were taken. Only performance parts.

Several MOPAR's on site waiting for builds. All keys were clearly visible and accessible on a wall board and none were stolen.

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,705 Posts
Hopefully the police fingerprinted the place. But if they only find employees prints...

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,496 Posts
Hopefully the police fingerprinted the place. But if they only find employees prints...
Police don't do that for robberies. When my house was broken into and I asked about finger printing the cop said," This ain't CSI". I replied," Then just write the damn report for my insurance company and then get the F$$$ off of my property".

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
713 Posts
Sorry OP. Check all local security cameras outside of the shop.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts