Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Between b5 blue and go mango (both with blacktop package). Trying to decide by the end of the week. Feel free to comment or message me to discuss pros/cons. It’s driving me nuts! Will likely be a SXT or GT as I am in MI and need the AWD (it will be my daily driver)

·
Premium Member
2,832 Posts
Both B5 and Go Mango look great with the blacktop package. It's not like you can go wrong with either. Good luck, and we want to see pictures once you buy it. :)

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,628 Posts
I had a B5 Charger R/T with the Black Painted Roof, it was gorgeous. I greatly prefer any of the colors that are actually a "color" not shades of grey/white/black/silver. I'm sure either one would be great.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
B5, but I'm biased and waiting on Frostbite to place my order.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I like both of those colors but I've bought 2 B5 Blue Challengers because that color is the perfect balance for me between showy and classy, and the depth and sheen of the B5 is better than a lot of the other colors. B5 is my suggestion.

·
Registered
10,251 Posts
Between b5 blue and go mango (both with blacktop package). Trying to decide by the end of the week. Feel free to comment or message me to discuss pros/cons. It’s driving me nuts! Will likely be a SXT or GT as I am in MI and need the AWD (it will be my daily driver)

B5, but I'm partial. 3 1/2 years and love it more every day.

61290.jpg
41577.jpg
44945.jpg

Reactions: Iamstubb

·
Registered
301 Posts
B5-but that's me, not you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm going to cast my vote for B5 blue.
The blacktop package just looks like it belongs there.
Can't really go wrong with either. Just a matter of personal preference.

·
Registered
15,916 Posts
B5 is nice but might get shown up by Frostbite when it comes out, I'd go with Go Mango.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
If you like them both, flip a coin.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,027 Posts
Anyone can pick a color for you, but only you will know if you like it. Since your colors aren't even in my top three, how can I pick for you? At least your choices are not similar. Surely one speaks to you more than the other!

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,628 Posts
Do you have a significant other, let them pick. Win-win, you get approval, and let them participate. Plus if things go wrong, you have someone else to blame as well!

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,908 Posts
B5 Blue is indeed a great color. So is Go Mango.......

In any event...here’s a pic of my previous 2016 SXT Plus w/Blacktop in B5 Blue.
8CC10AE4-1B3D-4F14-905F-A58C786ACD12.jpeg

017D165D-A718-406D-948E-91DA825BC49F.jpeg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts