Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB

HELP!! Since I'm trading in my 09 SRT8 Challenger on a new 2010 Challenger, I was going to reinstall my OEM automatic shift handle, but for the life of me I can't find the small chrome cap that holds the shift handle on!! I found the shift knob, but my wife and I turned the garage upside down and no luck finding the chrome clamp piece.

I'm usually pretty good at keeping parts together but I'm stumped this time. The decorative chrome cap fits on the bottom of the shift knob and "clamps" the plastic part of the knob onto the shift lever.

If you have one that you don't need, or a handle you want to sell, please let me know right away. I have a shipping company coming to pick up my car so I'd need to get it as soon as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

I'm located in Boise, ID.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
WTB

HELP!! Since I'm trading in my 09 SRT8 Challenger on a new 2010 Challenger, I was going to reinstall my OEM automatic shift handle, but for the life of me I can't find the small chrome cap that holds the shift handle on!! I found the shift knob, but my wife and I turned the garage upside down and no luck finding the chrome clamp piece.

I'm usually pretty good at keeping parts together but I'm stumped this time. The decorative chrome cap fits on the bottom of the shift knob and "clamps" the plastic part of the knob onto the shift lever.

If you have one that you don't need, or a handle you want to sell, please let me know right away. I have a shipping company coming to pick up my car so I'd need to get it as soon as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

I'm located in Boise, ID.
Did you get what you needed? I'm in Oregun. :armed:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shifter and bezel

Did you get what you needed? I'm in Oregun. :armed:
Evan over at Take Off Auto Parts responded right away and has taken care of me. His offer was certainly appreciated - he's a top notch person in my book!

Thanks for checking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts