Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Challenger in Plum Crazy Purple with Black stripes... I love the look of the stripes but to me they blend just a little to much... I am thinking of changing it up a little and am looking for thoughts or advise in regards to which looks better.. so far the choses are white or red... or???? Aviary Photo_130390769767452689.jpg Aviary Photo_130390770181497214.jpg

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I ordered mine stripe delete showed up with black .... removed before I took it home.
Personally I like white or naked but everyones got an opinion.
Unless of course you think like me....
designing a "strobe" with charcoal outline and alternating B5 blue / Hemi orange / Sublime inserts. Time will tell !

Attachments

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
You could also do the outline in a nice grey with maybe "texture". Just something that will highlight the strip but not detract from the lines.

Not a fan of the red myself and I think the white is a bit "glaring" but that is my opinion only.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I kinda like the red but I'm wondering what a gun metal or silver accent would look like since it would tie in with the chrome on the car.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
This will probably just make it worse, now you have too many choices. Personally, I like the blue.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Personally I would go with white but it's what turns you on in the end.

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
How about NO outer pinstripes???

This will probably just make it worse, now you have too many choices. Personally, I like the blue.

It's too "busy" looking IMO. Stripes only. Grey, white or black. If you are adventurous...yellow stripes. I saw a PCP with yellow RT Stripes. Looked good.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I vote red. I'm thinking about doing something similar to mine, and I think the red will accent the red brake calipers and the "392" fender badge.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
What about a silver outline? Thts what i have on my stripes, even tho my car is a dif color, and it really makes the stripes pop

Attachments

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Remove the stripes and do silver pinstriping ONLY

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thank you all for the ideas in the end I am leaning to the red.. because it pops and ties in the little red accents elsewhere... I do love the blue look also...LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts