Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I decided on pulling the trigger on a 2013 SRT8 Core 6SP, picking it up tomorrow.

I have to choose between Plum Crazy Purple or White.

Please help me make up my mind.

·
Premium Member
N/A
1,814 Posts
Plum Crazy :) either way you will have a great car

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Never cared for white cars.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Well I decided on pulling the trigger on a 2013 SRT8 Core 6SP, picking it up tomorrow.

I have to choose between Plum Crazy Purple or White.

Please help me make up my mind.
Neither, the core has been discontinued. It was the test mule for the 2015 392 R/T, order bank opens June 9th for it. that way you get a real R/T with the biggest Hemi available in the color you want. Sublime is on the list and B5Blue is coming back. If your dead set on the core, I'd get white, PCP has been way over played, everyones got one now as will be with the sublime if it does show up on the 15's. It's funny no one liked those 2 colors back in the 70's and thats what made them rare when the old car prices started reaching for the stars. Not the case nowadays, I would bet there are more PCP's out there than there are white.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Plum crazy. Discontinued for the future as of now. It'll be rare. You can get white whenever, but purple is rare. And beautiful

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
you have to ask yourself if you want to blend in with all the mini vans and pickups out there or do you want something a little different. i do like white with red stripes though

·
Registered
2021 Charger SPWB
3,953 Posts
PCP for the win!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I am partial to PCP but either color works. Pick the color that pleases you the best.

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
White

It has so much "Stripe" potential. It has so many wheel options. You can install ANY color seats/interior you want. It's easy to clean. It's a blank canvas. It's classic. You won't get TIRED of looking at it. As for "Muscle Cars not being white,".....Vanishing Point?

Reactions: teddyp

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
Hmmm.... PCP!

·
Registered
908 Posts
PCP is nice, but I actually think white may be more rare, and it looks killer with the right accents (stripes, wheels etc.) At this point I'm gonna say white. But a PCP with white interior and stripes looks killer too!

·
Registered
981 Posts
PCP, no question in my mind. It is largely a personality thing though - I like attention and standing out from the crowd. I imagine introvert agoraphobics probably wouldn't want a car with an attention-grabbing color, so it depends on the person. They both look good obviously.

The only draw to white for me is I would be able to really play with vinyl - red stripes for awhile, then switch to blue, etc. Less flexibility with purple base color.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
That comment cracks me up. This was my post-VN muscle and it took a class win at Ohio Valley Raceway. Musta' been the green vinyl top. :)
VN= Vietnam? Thank you for your service.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts