Premium Member
1,815 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
got news from dodge there was 1110 plum crazy 2013 challenger r/t built last year
How do I find out what number I am in that line up? I wrote someone months ago at Corp but they never got back with an answer. I have one of the 2013 classic with left over 2012 heritage rims. I was born 3/9, only a few days after production.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
535 Posts
How do I find out what number I am in that line up? I wrote someone months ago at Corp but they never got back with an answer. I have one of the 2013 classic with left over 2012 heritage rims. I was born 3/9, only a few days after production.

This is the reply link dodge sent me with my info, try adding your request on it

DCAnswers

Reactions: PurplePrincess

·
Registered
14,941 Posts
How do I find out what number I am in that line up? I wrote someone months ago at Corp but they never got back with an answer.
I would write again and ask how many just like yours, with all the options your car has probably not many built exactly like it, good luck, awesome ride!

·
Mumber
1,073 Posts
Kinda got lucky. They put on the lot Sunday evening right out front. I drive by on the way home from work so I saw it Monday evening. As of Friday nobody touched it. When I got home Friday night I told the wife after dinner we would take a ride and check it out. She said no way we are buying another challenger. Then she saw it and said o man. One hour later she had the appointment set for Saturday afternoon. Traded our 2012 R/T Plus with 2415 miles and 11 months. Plum Crazy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts