Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a 2016 PC R/T Plus Shaker ....Only thing missing was the 392

So just pulled the trigger on a Custom Ordered 392 Shaker this is my dream car and will be a keeper to the end..... I was going for the f8 Green
but then like magic Plum Crazy Showed as an option....was so torn between the 2 but there is just something about that purple color
added all the bells and whistles and got the order in while all the rebates are still going plus a nice discount from the dealer... let the waiting begin

ps if I wake up and want the f8 can I change it lol ?

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations!!! No looking back, onward and upward. You did the right thing. PC is SOOOO iconic..... you had to!
Now for the hardest part, the waiting. Good luck!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
i traded my redline red rt in at the end of nov for a 2016 pc 392 srt. i really couldnt believe the amout of metallic in the paint once the sun hits it. i drove it 600 miles then parked it cuse of snow. im still waiting for the weather to finally clear.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,644 Posts
I like the green, but IMHO the PCP or Octane Red are where it's at...unless you have the fortitude for Black >:)

A Guy

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
When it comes to colors, everyone has an opinion. PCP looks great on Challengers but I'm not sure I could own one. I used to gravitate towards orange with red as a second choice. Now that I have a black car, I saw a Go Mango SXT the other day at the dealership and it looked obnoxious to me. Go figure. I will say this, while I appreciate the throwback option of f8, to me that green is the worst color available only surpassed by destroyer gray; destroyer gray looks like a file cabinet to me. Once again, personal preference.

A PCP Scat Pack will look fantastic.

Reactions: Envyous71

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
PCP is an addiction, it will look great, congratulations

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
882 Posts
When it comes to colors, everyone has an opinion. PCP looks great on Challengers but I'm not sure I could own one. I used to gravitate towards orange with red as a second choice. Now that I have a black car, I saw a Go Mango SXT the other day at the dealership and it looked obnoxious to me. Go figure. I will say this, while I appreciate the throwback option of f8, to me that green is the worst color available only surpassed by destroyer gray; destroyer gray looks like a file cabinet to me. Once again, personal preference.

Wow! You and I have the same perception and opinions of colors!

To me, that new green is absolutely horrible. Personal preference.

To the OP, I'm kind of amazed that you would have a problem deciding between drab Army green and purple!

Ha! Colors! Everybody's different! That's why they sell different colors. :smile:

·
Premium Member
2,606 Posts
Congrats on the new 392 Shaker.

I've always tried to buy cars of colors that I never had before. PCP is one I definitely won't mind repeating though. :wink3:

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
OP, IMO you made the right choice. PCP is a great color, especially under full sun light. It just POPS!

Great to hear that PCP is back. It's just screams MOPAR.

Reactions: Klink

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Scat Pack
1,924 Posts

Tend to agree. While they look cool at times the purples and greens, oranges, etc. I just cant get myself to own one. Just seems like a color in 5 years Id be pissed looking at it in the garage.

·
Premium Member
9,668 Posts
I currently have a 2016 PC R/T Plus Shaker ....Only thing missing was the 392

So just pulled the trigger on a Custom Ordered 392 Shaker this is my dream car and will be a keeper to the end..... I was going for the f8 Green
but then like magic Plum Crazy Showed as an option....was so torn between the 2 but there is just something about that purple color
added all the bells and whistles and got the order in while all the rebates are still going plus a nice discount from the dealer... let the waiting begin

ps if I wake up and want the f8 can I change it lol ?
Your first choice is always your instinctual correct choice, leave the order plum crazy.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
my first car was a '70 plum crazy challenger and out of all the cars back then and now only a challenger wears it best.i saw a new t/a in the purple and it looked wicked.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Scat Pack, Shaker, & PCP in 2016 did me in - I HAD to have one, so I ordered it. The wife agreed - those 3 things made the car irresistible. I doubt I will ever get tired of the car - at least until my AAR is ready for the road. That will probably be my choice for a joy ride before the Challenger.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
882 Posts
Scat Pack, Shaker, & PCP in 2016 did me in - I HAD to have one, so I ordered it. The wife agreed - those 3 things made the car irresistible. I doubt I will ever get tired of the car - at least until my AAR is ready for the road. That will probably be my choice for a joy ride before the Challenger.
That’s an interesting scat pack decal. Where did you get it?

·
Registered
867 Posts
That’s an interesting scat pack decal. Where did you get it?
Available from me. This one is reflective red, I also made some in reflective white & reflective black. Copied from the 1969 script style. This is totally retro.

Reactions: MrMac
1 - 20 of 25 Posts