Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,420 Posts
the paint code for 2010/2013/2014 Plum Crazy Purple = PHG

Its also the same code as used on the 2007 Charger as well.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
So that is what PCP means......

I'm old school and I wondered what in the hell "PCP" was!
At least I'm not too old to learn new things yea, thats it!

I thought it was something I did in the Navy.......

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah, and I think some of the '10s had a code of FHG. A parts guy told me that was for a previous supplier from China, that they quit using after 2010.

·
Premium Member
3,695 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Both are same if you get touch up paint from Mopar it's labeled PHG/FHG. Yes the last P in PCP is Pearlecoat but most think it stands for Purple as in Plum Crazy Purple.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Love my car but god I'd kill for a PCP 392... Lol

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do what you must but............

Do get yourself a SRT Challenger, I just love my 2014 Core! The damn thing makes me feel as if I put on a Superman suit everytime I start it up.

I did look in the driver side door and it does give the color code: PHG
so i'm going with it for the paintin of my Cervinis Cowl hood and their C440 wing!

David

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Do get yourself a SRT Challenger, I just love my 2014 Core! The damn thing makes me feel as if I put on a Superman suit everytime I start it up.

I did look in the driver side door and it does give the color code: PHG
so i'm going with it for the paintin of my Cervinis Cowl hood and their C440 wing!

David
I bought mine in January 2009, brand new, sitTing on the showroom floor, and I was in love at first sight lol. Plus, with where I was at financially at the time, I knew I'd need the lifetime power train if anything major happened. 2 more years till I'm done with school though, and I'll def be getting a PCP challenger when I'm done :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts