Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, happy to be here. I have a 2016 Challenger R/T Shaker 6 Speed in Plum Crazy that I drive on track and the drag strip. I’ve installed a Barton shifter, Petty’s Garage strut tower brace, SRT air intake, and more track oriented mods coming very soon. I’m an admin for the Queen City Challengers, a family of Challenger owners based in Charlotte, NC but we have members all over NC, SC, GA, and VA. Feel free to check out our public pages by searching for Queen City Challengers on Facebook or Instagram.

·
Super Moderator
15,388 Posts
Welcome to CT!

I have a SP Shaker as well (M6)

Later this week - I move to the Charlotte, NC area (from Portland, OR) - I've seen your club, so I'm looking forward to meeting all you folks.

My SPS (and other car) is being picked up by the transport company this Wednesday...so hopefully have my cars by mid-March when they arrive in NC.

[I've never had a FB account, so it looks like I'll have to set that up to communicate with QC Challengers there...]

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations. Love the Plum Crazy and especially the Shaker. Welcome to the forum and let us see when you have a chance.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome from just south of the border!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,981 Posts
Welcome from California ;) Awesome picture

A Guy

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Welcome from Idaho! BTW I was born in Charlotte 55 years ago.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,981 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Nice, welcome to the forum. I've been in charlotte for the last 4 years, love it here. I live in Belmont now, so you may see my car streak past you if you travel on 85 during rush hour.

·
Super Moderator
15,388 Posts
Nice, welcome to the forum. I've been in charlotte for the last 4 years, love it here. I live in Belmont now, so you may see my car streak past you if you travel on 85 during rush hour.
I'll be right next to you in Mount Holly, NC - arriving this weekend...just had the movers pick up my household items and the truck picked my cars...so my SPS is on the way to NC safe and sound inside an enclosed trailer.

-watched them load the cars last night into the trailer.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I'll be right next to you in Mount Holly, NC - arriving this weekend...just had the movers pick up my household items and the truck picked my cars...so my SPS is on the way to NC safe and sound inside an enclosed trailer.

That's great! my wife and I are very happy with the area.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Welcome

Hey everybody, happy to be here. I have a 2016 Challenger R/T Shaker 6 Speed in Plum Crazy that I drive on track and the drag strip. I’ve installed a Barton shifter, Petty’s Garage strut tower brace, SRT air intake, and more track oriented mods coming very soon. I’m an admin for the Queen City Challengers, a family of Challenger owners based in Charlotte, NC but we have members all over NC, SC, GA, and VA. Feel free to check out our public pages by searching for Queen City Challengers on Facebook or Instagram.
Welcome to CT!

I have a SP Shaker as well (M6)

Later this week - I move to the Charlotte, NC area (from Portland, OR) - I've seen your club, so I'm looking forward to meeting all you folks.

My SPS (and other car) is being picked up by the transport company this Wednesday...so hopefully have my cars by mid-March when they arrive in NC.

[I've never had a FB account, so it looks like I'll have to set that up to communicate with QC Challengers there...]
Welcome, pretty cool Hal is moving down here. I live by the speedway and been down here a long time now, time flies. I did check out some Queen City info but looked like everything was FB driven and I'm not a fan so I passed, would love those laps at the track but 3 go by too fast. Enjoy your Shaker I loved mine but got rid of it for a Stingray, still miss that sound and torque. Clearly being here shows I still miss my car very much but the value was dropping faster than I was paying her off so I had to bail. That said I did hear talk about a 426 HEMI coming out, really?? I'm sure if RS said it that's going to happen so that or a real looking CUDA would be hard to pass up. I hope it will put out more than 30-40 HP over the 392. Oh well best of luck to all as I'll still be checking in. Your friend, B5.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Welcome from Maryland, MoparMan. That is a very cool picture of you at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,000 Posts

Good luck with the move, Hal. I trust you and your cars all arrive safely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts