Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
I was looking to buy a granite rt yesterday, but saw the plum shaker and new right away I wanted it. Been a BMW driver forever.. Test drove and fell in love with the challenger.. Now, I own this awesome car. Happy as fck!

View attachment 179777
Welcome on-board. It caught ya, same thing happen to me. For 3 years I sat on the fence until I saw the Shaker.

Nice choice there young man.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome.....I was hooked on my Challenger when I set in it before I even drove it! Then I drove it & was all over with then. Awesome ride you have...enjoy it!:headbang2:

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Congrats! She's a beaut :) There's something about these cars that makes you more into them while you own it as opposed to having your excitement wane.

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
I had some BMW's in the past...

But they never gave me satisfaction like my Challengers did. That is a sharp looking car.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I like it!. Congrats and welcome to CT.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone! Was busy having fun with it today :) I think what surprised me the most is how many looks you get with this car. People were staring on intersections and on the freeway. One guy came up to me at the parking lot and said "if I didn't have kids, that would be my car!"

I loved my BMW just like I like classical music before going to sleep. Calming, relaxing and easy, but this car is like Metal. Heavy, loud and ready to unleash some fury. I never though I would enjoy driving this much. I bought a manual too so it makes it even more fun.

Next Phase:
Sumbit information to shaker group
Tint Car
Get California (black) legacy plates
smoke front reflector
Ditch dealer license frame and get a bold black one

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Congrats on the purchase she looks great and welcome to the boards.

Take it easy
Jay

1 - 20 of 20 Posts