Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some HD pics of my hotrod on it's first day out this year. Over the winter I had a Hurst Pro Comp shifter installed as my only mod during the season. Thanks to the Hurst Authorized Dealer/installers at Bosak Dodge in Merrillville IN. Enjoy!:smokin:

·
Registered
762 Posts
That is very nice. I wish we had a Hurst dealer in my area. The dealers here,two, just sell cars. They don't go into mods.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
God i would have giving my left something if they made that color in SE's that being said. That car is so Bad A$$ i love the purple and white.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Awesome car, love the Hurst emblem on the back...

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome car, love the Hurst emblem on the back...
Really didn't know for sure where to put the emblem. I've seen where guys have put it on the grill, left or right, or on the back of the spoiler, again left or right side or where they buy another one and put one on each side of the car under the Challenger script logo. No rhyme or reason of where it should or shouldn't be as far as I could tell. But I was thinking I liked it on the grill best but the manager at the dealership thought it would look coolest on the bumper where they have them on the Hurst Edition cars. That emblem actually says Hurst Edition if I'm not mistaken and is black and gold. Anyhow it was his call and I concurred and he was kind enough to line it up and apply it himself after the shifter was installed. I've been having ideas of going the whole Hurst route anyhow, love the wheels and the seat covers and spoiler you get with that package plus if done through a Hurst Dealer you get a Hurst certificate after all the work is completed. We'll see.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
The Hurst shifter looks great. And of course, the car is the BEST color!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Car and shifter look outstanding. Plum rules. Especially the Classics.

Not crazy about the emblem on the rear. That rear looks great as is. Nice pipes too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
love my rt

looks good dog !im rocking black pearl coat with red stipes. catback protuned cold air and nothing but fun.try to get pics on here tomorrow.only had it a month and love it more every day!wife said if i could get it in the house id sleep with it.

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Plum Crazy in the sunlight, all polished up, is incredible.
Plum Crazy in the early haze of the evening is even better.
The color gives your car another dimension that most others
dont have. ALLWAYS a jaw dropper!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Plum

However....as they say never bet against BLACK..!!

Purple is a nice second choice...hehehehlol
Kojak:thumbsup:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
More shots. This Canon SLR really brings the purple out much better than any of our point and shoots.

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Plum Production Numbers?
I dont know the source but found this and thought I'd share it.

"The 2010 Challengers now have PCP as a option. Actual final PCP production Nov09 thru Feb'10 as verified thru SRT & Motorsports Communications Department: 2010 Plum Crazy Challengers: 1,398 (R/T) and 939 (SRT8) = 2,337. The numbers for Canadian Plum Crazy Classic R/T's (PHG 5.7L) are : Manual 71 units, Automatic 126 .. Total of 197 "
PlumCrazyChallenger.com

·
Registered
232 Posts
sexy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Mucho Snow...

Fore40 - appears you may not be pulling that PCP out anytime soon (or your golfclubs, for that matter)! Mine is stashed in a buddie's shed, behind several snowmobiles, restored tractors etc and, given our snow cover, will be resting comfortably for the next month....it's great to see some Challengers coming out of hibernation...Pythonman - looks GREAT!! All, keep posting these 'springtime breakout' pictures as it gives me hope that mine will soon breakout as well! Zeb

·
Registered
144 Posts
I better stash mine away?

Plum Production Numbers?
I dont know the source but found this and thought I'd share it.

"The 2010 Challengers now have PCP as a option. Actual final PCP production Nov09 thru Feb'10 as verified thru SRT & Motorsports Communications Department: 2010 Plum Crazy Challengers: 1,398 (R/T) and 939 (SRT8) = 2,337. The numbers for Canadian Plum Crazy Classic R/T's (PHG 5.7L) are : Manual 71 units, Automatic 126 .. Total of 197 "
PlumCrazyChallenger.com
Sadly, my 1 of 71 will see lots of highway action...11,000km in 2010 alone! So much for the collectability of it, but it was bought to be driven. Thanks for the stats, Doctroprint!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts