Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Sadly, my 1 of 71 will see lots of highway action...11,000km in 2010 alone! So much for the collectability of it, but it was bought to be driven. Thanks for the stats, Doctroprint!
If you store it during winter i guess you'll be just fine, even with high milleage, as long as the car exists, it's preserved. The most fun you can have with these cars is driving them so enjoy it as much as you can, just be extra careful with it.

My 1 of 71 has 7 200 KM on the clock from March to October 2010, then i stored it for winter. I will get it out of storage in April this year as the roads aren't too friendly yet and who knows, we might still have snow.

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
I got my pcp srt to drive and enjoy as often as possible. It is a daily driver and provides me with a daily grinn. If the thought was to invest, I would have invested in precious metals. ....Waite a second....my pcp srt is precious metal.

Drive the hell out of em and enjoy!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Really didn't know for sure where to put the emblem. I've seen where guys have put it on the grill, left or right, or on the back of the spoiler, again left or right side or where they buy another one and put one on each side of the car under the Challenger script logo. No rhyme or reason of where it should or shouldn't be as far as I could tell. But I was thinking I liked it on the grill best but the manager at the dealership thought it would look coolest on the bumper where they have them on the Hurst Edition cars. That emblem actually says Hurst Edition if I'm not mistaken and is black and gold. Anyhow it was his call and I concurred and he was kind enough to line it up and apply it himself after the shifter was installed. I've been having ideas of going the whole Hurst route anyhow, love the wheels and the seat covers and spoiler you get with that package plus if done through a Hurst Dealer you get a Hurst certificate after all the work is completed. We'll see.
The car looks great, Thanks for the pictures and compliments. Sorry I didn't get a chance to chat today. Will said that you were considering the Hurst Package. Stop by and see me when you get a chance. You already have the shifter..let's do the rest. Let's get it figured out. That Plum Crazy makes an awesome Hurst car.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
The car looks great, Thanks for the pictures and compliments. Sorry I didn't get a chance to chat today. Will said that you were considering the Hurst Package. Stop by and see me when you get a chance. You already have the shifter..let's do the rest. Let's get it figured out. That Plum Crazy makes an awesome Hurst car.
You're so welcome John. Loved the new 392 Hurst ride I saw yesterday! The wheels really send me, I just think they're the best I've seen yet for Challengers. Yup, got the shifter, the Magnaflows, need the rest for sure. I'll be seeing you soon.:smokin:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Yo 79se, post pics of the hurst 392 please.
Oops my bad, I probably should have mentioned the 392 Hurst car was already sold awaiting pickup. Probably not feasable to get pics posted. In either case sorry for any inconvienience mentioning the car here may have caused anyone. But she was a beaut!

·
Banned
484 Posts
Oops my bad, I probably should have mentioned the 392 Hurst car was already sold awaiting pickup. Probably not feasable to get pics posted. In either case sorry for any inconvienience mentioning the car here may have caused anyone. But she was a beaut!
Well that just sucks.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts