Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a set of four almost new 18inch Police Wheels with Firestone Firehawk GT's. The wheels and tires have only 8,000 miles on them and are in amazing condition. I have recently sold my Dodge Challenger that these were used on, and the dealer wished for it to be stock when turned over, leaving these available. The wheel and tire combination new will run over $1400 if you buy it new - Save 50% for these gently used wheels and tires! Please note that the TPMS sensors are not included. For $700, you will get the Police Wheels (OEM Dodge), 20 Lug Nuts (OEM Dodge), 4 Police Chrome Hubcaps (OEM Dodge), and the four Firestone Firehawk GT tires with very little wear. Please send all questions and offers to my email or PM. Asking $700, pricing negotiable. I am able to deliver within 30 miles of Ruther Glen, VA free of charge. If you are further out, I will deliver for a small fee. Additional photos available upon request to serious buyers. The photos you see attached were taken with the wheels available on my Challenger prior to it being sold.

Thank you for your interest!
Ryan

Attachments

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Man, that's a deal. Good set of drag wheels here. Hmmm...

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright guys, I am accepting offers for this set - Need to try to get them out of my driveway sometime soon. I will ship aswell for at-cost shipping. Just let me know. It may be cheaper for me to deliver if your near the area.

Free Delivery - Within 30 miles, anything further let me know and I'll give you a set price, no quotes or estimates.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
P225/60r18

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That would greatly depend on exactly where in Canada you are, but just for an estimate I used Toronto, Ontario for a quote. That came to a total of around $300. If you want an exact quote just let me know. At $300 your total would be $1000 shipped. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update: I'd like to sell these sometime soon, so if you purchase today, I will deliver up to 50 miles at no cost; so $700 includes everything plus delivery for up to 50 miles. 51-100 miles, I'll deliver for $20. I'm off of work today and can bring them to you within 2 hours. If your further out, shipping is always an option with PayPal as the payment.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Between $150 and $200 for standard ground for the set of four. Thank you for your interest.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
sorry to hear you had to part with your ride

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wheels still available...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts