Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew of a Polyurethane Bushing Kit for a 2010 Challenger RT - I assume for most of our cars it me be the same bushing but I do not know for sure.

I am looking for the ENTIRE rear bushings kits so all the arms, bars, rear cradle etc etc... Basically would like them all. I have seen some items on Pedders, Prothane Motion Control, BMR and energy.

I would like to get the entire kit all inclusive vs piecing it together.

Any Ideas on who is the best and or if there is a rear kit out there for the rear?

I did find some kits but not for the rear.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
You will need to use to different venders to replace all the bushings. I used Whiteline and Energy Suspension. I think Prothane and Energy are the only ones that have rear differential bushings. I did what you would like to do about 5 or 6 years back. I also replaced my rear sway bar at that time. Well worth it. It might be worth taking a look at Spohn and BMR too.

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Pedders Bushings

I went with the best “Pedders” They have everything you need for your Challenger. I started out with their bump steer bushing kit and just keep going.:grin2:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You will need to use to different venders to replace all the bushings. I used Whiteline and Energy Suspension. I think Prothane and Energy are the only ones that have rear differential bushings. I did what you would like to do about 5 or 6 years back. I also replaced my rear sway bar at that time. Well worth it. It might be worth taking a look at Spohn and BMR too.
Thanks for that info I will be sure to look into all of these - I also just read a thread on replacing the cradle bushings "CAN'T WAIT" as it sounds like fun tedious job. I do have a rear sway bar as well, my entire suspension is dropped 2" with Hotchkis and I never put in the read sway bar so this will be when it happens. Thanks again!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went with the best “Pedders” They have everything you need for your Challenger. I started out with their bump steer bushing kit and just keep going.:grin2:
Thanks - based on yours and other info here I am going to look at these as well. I do need them all so one way or another I will make it happen. Thanks!

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,448 Posts
I only did the cradle bushings, but I also replaced the sway bars; all with Whiteline. Since then, I haven't seen the need to replace anything else in the suspension. My Shaker is handling just the way I want now with no wheel hop. I should mention that I already had Razors Edge 4 point braces installed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m in the middle of redoing the rear subframe now have used prothane got the “complete “ kit , boy it’s been an adventure so far also have a few other goodies

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Some more work in progress front subframe bushings were a bit of a neusance to put in but they’re in working on cleaning diff now

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,824 Posts
Wow, you're really going at it! I like the clean and paint as well. Looks good so far :thumbsup:

A Guy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts