Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I apologize if this has already been posted. I purchased an new 2011 SE with the Rallye Package yesterday and it is already back at the dealer for repair. I have less than 100 miles on the car, have babied it but every time I make a right turn (Like pulling into the driveway) there is a loud pop under the floor. I think this pop may happen when making left turns also but not as much as making a right turn. I would guess it has something to do with suspension bushings ECT.

If anyone has a similar experience or who may have information regarding this, it would be much appreciated!

Instead of spending my money on my 70 Cuda to get it back running again (my first car I bought when I was 18), I spent my money on a new Challanger to get me back in a Mopar quicker. I am feeling a bit sad I did this now. Hope the problem with the Challenger is not that bad, at least it's under warranty. :indifferent:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bummer: Good luck

Man I feel for ya. Sorry to hear that. I hope it works out for the best. Good luck.

~Ogo

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It turned out to be just a few loose sway bar nuts. However, I wonder how a new car with less than a hundred miles have loose sway bar nuts. I am just happy to my car back and it turns great now!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gratz

Good for you man. :bigthumb: I am glad that was an easy fix.

I think you are going to like that ride, a lot. I have an I6 325i BMW (paddle shifter) that can get up and go pretty good for a little car. But, man, there is no way that go-cart can hang with an SE-Challenger. Not even close. (I know, the SE is not the R/T but, wow, the new SE has some power.)

This 2011- SE is very impressive to me so far and especially for a V6.

Good luck with yours badcompany. cya l8r

Ogo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts