Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Road and Track and it has some good news. They have a pg dedicated to issues in the last months mag or 2 months back. On pg 32 they have a great pic of the Chally. There are lots of tidbits from readers all pretty much begging and pleading for the car to be built. No surprise there :) anyway here is R & T's response.

The Challenger Prototype offered for photography was set up w/ a manual tranny pedal array. Whats planned for production,however,is a 6 speedautomatic. :mad: BTW , The Challenger proved to be the most popular topic in a long time. :)

Well there you have it, some good news and some bad. I need something from them though. I am not holding out forever, I have to make plans to grab this or get on the list for the E92 08 M3.

·
Registered
748 Posts
ErikM3 said:
Whats planned for production,however,is a 6 speedautomatic. :mad: BTW , The Challenger proved to be the most popular topic in a long time. :)
Never take ANYTHING written in car rags as gospel. They get paid to generate controversy and for every article you see that claims the car will be auto only, you will see one that claims the car will be manual only.

About the only place you will ever find more misinformation than in a car magazine is at your local Dealership.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yeh, that makes alot of sales sence. Only an automatic. At least my grandmother can take it to church on sundays. And I'm sure some of her quilting friends will bust her about it not havin' a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts