Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally pulled the trigger and ordered your exhaust for my 2010 Dodge Challenger Classic RT. I spent about a month researching your exhaust, Speedlogix (Zoomers) and Borla via Google and Youtube. I had your exhaust on my 2009 V6 Challenger and loved the look, so that had a lot to do with my ultimate decision.

I just got back to work after picking up my Challenger with your exhaust installed and all I can say is WOW. The videos on your site and other user videos on youtube do not give this system enough justice. It finally sounds like a true muscle car, I do not know why Dodge made these cars so quiet. My Challenger is an automatic also , so when I went on the interstate there was no drone when I was using the auto-stick... but the cylinder shut down did make for an annoying sound. I plan to do a tune and hopefully turn that feature off in the future.

But for the most part, I give you guys my praise on a job well done with this exhaust.... Very satisfied customer.

P.S. my installer said the tips are adjustable if I find they are no longer level... is this true?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts