Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any add on products exist that actually substantially increase HP? I've seen things on web sites that say these engine add ons increase it by 25 or 50 HP but don't know if I believe it. Does anyone recommend anything?

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Do any add on products exist that actually substantially increase HP? I've seen things on web sites that say these engine add ons increase it by 25 or 50 HP but don't know if I believe it. Does anyone recommend anything?
A Predator tuner and custom dyno tune.

·
Registered
616 Posts
A tune isn't really an engine add-on. Generally, mods that increase air/fuel intake and provide for freer-flowing exhaust will add horsepower. Superchargers and turbos will add big horsepower, but cost big bucks.

Aftermarket air intakes claim significant horsepower increases, but are probably exaggerated, unless used in combination with other mods.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts

We would love to help you out with a package.

We have many choices for the power your looking for, as well as suspension, brakes and just about anything else you can think of.

Thanks,

Tim C

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Check out the supporting vendors on this site for power adders.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts